Design Engineer (Graduate/Junior)
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- A company that specialise in the use of embedded computers and the internet to create interfaces between the real and digital world are looking for a Graduate/Junior Design Engineer to join their growing company.
The organisation are looking for a Graduate/Junior Design Engineer to join a dynamic team with excellent opportunities for professional growth, learning, and collaboration with a number of markets including medical, defence and security.
As a Graduate/Junior Electronics Engineer your responsibilities will include working on products that can be linked to the cloud infrastructure such as smart pill boxes and biometric face mapping, with your work including designing custom board and system level products from initial concept through to manufacture.
Requirements of the Graduate/Junior Design Engineer:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Analogue and digital circuit design experience
- Knowledge of programmable logic devices (CPLD and FPGA) – both hardware implementation and programming
- Experience of programming (C,C ++)
Position: Graduate/Junior Electronics Engineer