Production Team Leader
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£20 - £30 per hour|
- Production Team Leader
We are currently seeking a motivated, hands on Production Team Leader to start immediately either on a temporary or permenant basis. You will be directly responsible for a team of Mechanical Assemblers, ensuring all work is completed on time as well as managing the training and progression of the team.
Working for a world leader in the manufacture capital equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries you will work in a busy shop floor environment and will take a hands on leadership approach, ensuring all systems are assembled in accordance with the technical specification. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with the Production Manager to allocate work accordingly.
- Provide leadership and training for a team of around 6 assemblers.
- Ensure the production line is fully primed with materials ahead of the days start.
- Continuous development and maintenance of the existing production processes.
- Monitor and manage team’s performance through the use of KPIs.
Production Team Leader Requirements:
- Experience in a hands on production role, ideally mechanical focussed.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Position: Production Team Leader
Salary: £20-30/ph/ circa £30,000