Production Lead (Manager)
|Sector||Manufacturing - Scientific|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
- Production Lead
Reporting to Head of Operations
A manufacturing world-leader who specialise in the development of instruments for the pharmaceutical/medical industry are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
We are looking for an engineer who has the capacity to hit the ground running with experience working on a complex electro-mechanical product range and a good understanding of design for manufacture. You will need a strong manufacturing engineering background and the ability to lead inter-disciplinary teams and be willing to be hands on and get "stuck in" this role also has a great progresion route to senior roles in the comany..
Responsibilities of the Production Lead would include…
- Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve customer delivery targets.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into production using an established NPI process.
- Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices.
- Taking responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of their products.
Qualifications required for the Manufacturing Engineer…
- A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering discipline
- A proven track record in a high technology low-volume manufacturing business
- Exposure to relevant product design processes
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally with complex electro-mechanical products
The following skills are not essential but would be a beneficial…
- 3D Mechanical CAD experience, preferably SolidWorks
- ERP systems experience