C++ Software Engineer
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - EmbeddedSoftware - WindowsSoftware - LinuxSoftware - DSPSoftware - TestSoftware - Web/JavaSoftware - ToolsSoftware - Mobile|
|Salary||30,000 to 55,000|
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to work for a pioneering start-up company who has just received a large investment, for the development of a unique modular semiconductor IP platform to create on chip monitoring and analytics. The Software Engineer will be working to implement new software tools allowing product designers to add security, functional safety and tune performance.
Key skills required of the Software Engineer are a good knowledge of C++, capable of developing across Linux and Windows and some Python for scripting and testing. The Software Engineer will have a good software related university degree, with any level of industrial experience being considered.
A progressive and interesting company to work for allowing flexible working hours, including the possibility of 1 or 2 days working from home. They offer excellent personal development depending on your chosen path – technical or management and even provide language lessons to converse with their Chinese clients.
Skills and requirements for the Software Engineer
- Excellent skills for software development using C/C++
- Knowledge and use of Python for scripting and testing
- Comfortable working in a multithreaded system
- Comfortable working and developing for both Linux and Windows
Key Responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- The development of software in accordance with the company’s needs
- The construction of unit, integration tests and demonstrations for this software
- Documentation of software, possibly including user guides