Graduate Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
- As a Graduate Electronics Engineer, you will be forefront in the development of revolutionary ultrasound technology used within many different industries and having different applications, such as autonomous driving vehicles, medical technologies, outdoor security systems to name a few. This technology has amazing potential and has only just scratched the surface of what is to come.
The role would suit a Graduate Electronics Engineer with any hands-on experience. As a Graduate Electronics Engineer, you will be heavily involved with prototyping the technology and board-level design.
Graduate Electronics Engineer essential requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree
- Experience with soldering components
- Experience of using oscilloscopes, voltage probes, current probes, and other test equipment
Graduate Electronics Engineer desirable requirements
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience of RF testing
- Understanding of coding
- Stock management
- Understanding of mechanical engineering
Position: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: £28k to £35k
Key Skills: Electronic Engineering, Soldering, Oscilloscopes