R&D Electronics Engineer
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, Profit Sha|
- Rewarding and challenging Electronics Engineer position working alongside some of the worlds brightest engineers and scientists. The company are heavily R&D focused, they continuously run large R&D projects for their range of instruments used in the discovery of new medicines.
They are looking for a naturally curious Electronics Engineer, someone who will be interested in the science and engineering behind the products and enjoy seeing the realisation of a physical product through the full development lifecycle.
Key areas include early-stage prototyping, hardware design, embedded system design, firmware development and dealing with EMC/EMI and other regulatory requirements. The breadth of the role ensures constant interest and provides good opportunities to learn and expand on existing knowledge. You will have plenty of opportunity to try things out in an environment where creativity and ingenuity are both valued and fostered.
Electronics Engineer essential requirements
- Strong Electronics fundamentals (Analogue and Digital)
- Commercial electronics design
- Relish technical challenges
- Passionate about technology
Electronics Engineer desirable skills
- Embedded Systems
- EMC issues
- Motor control
- C, C++, C#
Position: Electronics Engineer
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Profit Share scheme, Private medical, Relocation assistance, lots of lunchtime activities, discounted gym.
Key Skills: Analog and Digital Electronics
Desirable skills: FPGA, EMC, firmware, Motor control, sensors.
Apply: adham AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
I’m not an engineer myself, but have a BSc in Computer Science so have a technical understanding. Feel free to send your CV and I can match you to our other suitable roles. I specialise in recruiting software and electronic engineers for technology companies throughout the UK.