This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - AnalogueElectronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£45k - £60k|
- Working on an ever-changing landscape of very interesting and challenging projects from the ground up, this electronics engineer position will typically see you take a project from concept stage, through electronics design of a bench demonstrator and on to an early field trial.
Recent projects have included flying taxis, wind turbines, drones, robotics, autonomous systems, RoVs and more.
As well as hands on design work, this electronic engineer position will involve liaising with customers to understand their requirements and advising on best approach.
The company have established a culture where everyone in the business does everything they can to help and support their colleagues. They genuinely look after their staff and engineers stay with the company long term. In addition they have an excellent benefits package (see list below).
There is a sensible approach to working from home and the office in Bristol.
For ambitious applicants, there is a clear career path with 3 distinct promotional opportunities.
Electronic Engineer Requirements:
- Strong Digital Electronic design skills
- Technical ownership of tasks or functions within PCBs, products or projects
- Ability to interpret clients' technical needs
- Eligible to obtain security clearance (some projects are of a secretive nature)
- Degree qualified
Electronic Engineer desirable skills:
- SPICE, Matlab/Simulink, LabVIEW, VeriStand, Speedgoat or similar
- FPGA, ASIC
- Hardware and software integration
- Project management
- Developing and mentoring junior colleagues
Position: Electronic Engineer
Location: Work from home and the Bristol office
Benefits: 25 days, Holiday sale/purchase scheme, pension, Targeted professional development, Life assurance, Private healthcare, Bonus, Paid membership fees to a professional institution, Support in attaining professional membership, Share purchase scheme, Flexible hours, Season rail ticket loan
Apply:adham AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com